Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD



IT'S  TIME FOR 'WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD' AGAIN ~ COME AND JOIN IN!



BARBARA ~ ITALY

SUSANNA ~ FINLAND

BECKY ~ USA
Brook and the apple.

CAROLINE ~ FROM KENYA
A fishing boat comes in empty-handed, in Kendu Bay, Lake Victoria.

CATHERINE ~ FRANCE

JILL ~ AUSTRALIA
Autumn is here in Australia and the quince trees are fruiting

BETTYL ~ NEW ZEALAND

SINGWA ~ HONG KONG

SALMA  CANADA



Over to you folks...




Add it to you blog-post, then use your post's url to link up below;


3 comments:

  1. As always, I love the photos and reading some of the blogs of the folks that link up each week! I have not posted for a month, hopefully next week. My life has been very busy, I help my 89 year old father weekdays. He is remarkable for his age, and I'm so thankful I'm able to spend time with him now.

    Have a good week!
    Dawn
    @ A Place for Pictures and Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - think I deleted the collage by accident! Will re-upload tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - think I deleted the collage by accident! Will re-upload tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete