Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD


WELCOME!! ~ COME ON IN


SINGWA ~ HONG KONG
Old flats along Marble Road in North Point


CATHERINE ~ FRANCE

JADE ~ THAILAND

JILL ~ AUSTRALIA
Fresh picked cherry tomatoes from our garden


SUSANNA ~ FINLAND
Coffee time at home

BECKY ~ USA

BARBARA ~ ITALY


BETTYL ~ NEW-ZEALAND

CAROLINE ~ ENGLAND
"Instruct them in the way they should go..."


If you'd like to join in with our linky, just 

GRAB OUR BUTTON



add it to you blog post, 
then use your post's URL to link up below ~ enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos..I see the meme isn't set to link up til February 24th tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I'll try on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singwa, I should be in Hong Kong taking images for our next photography group topic "urban living". Love this straight looking up view in B&W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, give me a shout! :)

      Delete
  4. Sorry Folks ~ looks like I posted the wrong linky code last week ~ my bad!! Hopefully I'll get it right this week. Been so busy lately everything is done in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete