Monday, August 13, 2012

Tuesdays....Around the World

SONYA in The Netherlands

14.8, My husband came home from work early with a bouquet of huge bright and beautiful sunflowers. They're my favorites and I love that he goes out of his way to find them for me.

My husband came home from work early with a bouquet of huge bright and beautiful sunflowers. They're my favorites and I love that he goes out of his way to find them for me.


CAROLINE in England

Whenever!, Baby greets Daddy as he arrives home :D

Baby greets Daddy as he arrives home :D


BUCKEROOMAMA in Hong Kong

Photobucket
8.15, Indoor boogie boarding.  J had a blast and it sure looked like fun, but I'm too chicken to try it. 

 Indoor boogie boarding.  J had a blast and it sure looked like fun, but I'm too chicken to try it.


BECKY in Phildalphia

Photobucket
Photobucket


WANDA in Montreal
Photobucket
Aug 14,2012
Some fine-feathered friends I happened upon in our Nature Park.

Join us now on a little trip around the world. Link up or just browse the sights sites !

No comments:

Post a Comment