Monday, June 7, 2010

6.7.2010 "TODAY"

EMILY, ITALY
6.7 Today
We're home from Barcelona, but while we were there I loved looking at all the flowers in the apartment building balconies. Don't you think these brighten up the entire building?



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I finally got around to going through Kort's school bag. I found these TRASHED school supplies and had to have a good laugh. He is SUCH a boy. Eraser chewed off the back of the pencil...crayons worn down to naked, paperless nubs... pretty great!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.7 TODAY
Kent (who is going to the elementary school next year) participated in the athletic meet of the elementary school. It was the race of taking up flag.



SUKI, GERMANY
Suki,6.7.
Flowers. I heart them. I just love the colours everywhere.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.7  Today at which the driver is going, so that passengers can report him if he is going too fast.  (Minibuses are notorious for going very fast.)
Today at which the driver is going, so that passengers can report him if he is going too fast. (Minibuses are notorious for going very fast.) This is the inside of a minibus. The number you see on top tells you the "speed" at which the driver is going, so that passengers can report him if he is going too fast. (Minibuses are notorious for going very fast.)



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.7 Today
We stood on top of the world {well almost.}



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.7.10 Today
I finally got some pictures of my Kaish enlarged and framed. How long do you think they will sit here? I am guessing at least 2 weeks! What a fun weekend. No time for picture hanging!



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.7 Today
The kids and I met my husband at the airport after one of his flight lessons. He's getting his private pilot's license!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. The days are all so colorful and brilliant! I love it : )
    I loved the beaten up art supplies! And the airplanes! And the flowers! And definitely the speeding mini bus : ) Love little Kent running and LOVE the apartment buildings in Barcelona with pretty flowers hanging. Gorgeous : )

    Kat's picture is muted and subtle. Very nice.

    Happy Monday girls! happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adventurous todays! I loved all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always so impressed with all these wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete