Friday, May 28, 2010

5.28.2010 "MY PHONE"

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
5.28  My telephone
This is the exact twin of the phone that I'd lost. That could have been my chance to get an iPhone, but I'm just too much of a stick-in-the-mud to ever switch from Nokia. I don't use my phone beyond calls and text messaging, so I don't really need the fancy apps that the other models might have.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
5.28.10 My telephone
Did you think I had a cool iphone? No way. Gary has one and truly, we can only afford one for our family : ). I have a cheap Samsung Propel. It works just fine. Kaish keeps telling me he needs one... Can you even believe that? What 10 year old needs a phone?



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
See all the dings and scratches? Yeah, I'm pretty hard on cell phones! I even dropped this little baby in a bucket of window washing suds last week and she's still kickin'! Ha ha! I also CONSTANTLY drop it on asphalt when getting out of my car. It's a good little phone. I especially love that the main screen gives me a 3 day forcast. Looks like nasty weather ahead for Springville this weekend...luckily, we ran away to the desert and are enjoying high 80s instead! Yay! So THERE Utah!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
My telephone
It is getting old. I want to buy new iPhone! Sorry to my hubby, the photo is my favorite Japanese actor.

7 comments:

  1. Cute phones....I can't wait to get back to USA and get a new phone. I want an Iphone too but not sure I really need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your screen saver Buckaroomama : )

    Your actor IS a cutie Rikako! I saw some hot actors last night at Sex in the City. Oh my goodness. They were beautiful : )

    You are going to LOVE it. I laughed the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?' ~Stephen Levine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Becky, you and your quotes... I love that one!

    Have a great weekend, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your phones ladies. We may all crave an iPhone, but I think I would be too paranoid to scratch, drop, loose it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I didn't participate today...in addition to being sick with the flu, I've had way too much running around to do, so I simply ran out of time :(

    Buckeroomama - YAY! Nokia :D My first cell phone ever was when I moved to Finland, and Nokia was naturally 'forced' upon me...now, I've gotten so used to it that I wouldn't want to change, either! (Hubby is also a huge Nokia fan, and I'd most likely be put in the doghouse if I even mentioned wanting another kind of phone ;D)

    Becky - it's fancier than what I've got...as long as it functions as a phone, texter, and alarm clock, then I'm satisfied! LOL

    Have a great weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think kids get phones earlier and earlier. My step-daughter had hers around 11. Just remember to get the unlimited texts plan and then tell your kids they only can use 10 a day.

    ReplyDelete