Thursday, February 4, 2010

2.4.10 "Today"

REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA
#4 Today

SUKI, GERMANY
Suki,today
Not feeling very creative today...

KATE, LAS VEGAS
Photobucket
Droppin' off my first grader.

LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today, two of our Boy Scouts are graduating from our troop. I made 4 dozen cupcakes for their going away party. They polished off 2 large pizzas and almost all of the cupcakes. (11 year old boys can EAT!)

NISA, THE BAHAMAS
2/3 "Today"
A day at home.

TRESSA, NORWAY
2-4-10 Today
Ice Breaker...

5 comments:

  1. I love all the picture and see what everyone did today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you are the baking queen! Wow, those cupcakes look spectacular! I'll have to bake some sometime just to show you how badly I ice. lol

    Tressa, I've never been to Norway, but I do love the snow. Need a sunshine reprieve? We could just switch places for a week. ;)

    Suki, I think it's a beautiful photo. Looks creative to me. :)

    Love the tractors, Rebeckah. My boys will be so excited to see them.

    Kate, that is one cute first grader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously you guys can tell that I'm the rookie here right? Wow! You guys take amazing pictures. I think I might need more than a point and shoot to keep up with you folks. Good thing my birthday is coming up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun days we are all having : ). I need to make some cup cakes right this instant : ) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a sudden taste for chocolate cupcakes!

    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete